Monday, April 14, 2014

Sometimes you have to have fun... Then get back to work!

Day 18...FINISHED!! This was an awesome workout. So great. If anyone wants to do it, go to Bodyrock.tv.com or to https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdLzQAslwOS7dTmPGigl_1Ju6C0I3y-6T
Because it will kick your butt. Literally.

I admit, Thursday and Friday I missed my workout due to... other activities... that might not have been so healthy but were fun all the same...

Thursday my co-worker and I took some clients to work. Yep, it was AMAZING but not healthy food. I found out my body doesn't like me to eat unhealthy any more. 2 weeks was all it took to dislike unhealthy food. So I hardly ate my dinner but had this incredible drink they call a double duckie. Let's just say, you are limited to having only 1. After dinner I met up with a friend and went salsa dancing... Until 1:30 in the AM... My poor toes.. Friday morning, this was my facebook status: Forced myself out of bed this morning, forced myself to take a shower... sat for awhile and then said to myself... 'crap, now I gotta microwave my hair'. So glad I didn't.

Then Friday I went and played in my co-workers "man cave" which is their garage. There was also a fire outside. MMM... Love the fire. Stayed until after 1 AM and didn't have dinner before going... Yeah, not so healthy again... Plus I was saddened by a guy friend who doesn't seem to care if I exist and I was mean to him because of it.... I didn't feel great when I got home.

Saturday I slept in forever, skipping breakfast and lunch. Got out of bed, worked out, ate something, took a shower and then....On to a hot tub party. Didn't eat much but there were 15 people trying to get in one normal sized hot tub so you know it's a party! Again a late night. But I did workout before going to this party. So that counts for something.... Right?

Anyway, by the time Sunday roles around I'm totally dehydrated. I felt drained and tired emotionally and physically and to be honest, forgot to eat on Sunday as well so that made it even worse. I just didn't want to get out of bed. This morning was the same. I didn't want to get dressed, take a shower or anything. I just wanted to lay in bed. Not even sleep. Just lay there...thoughtless... But I force myself to go to work and I'm doing what I'm supposed to do but nothing more. Really, I've always given 150% at work but there is so much drama and crap going on. I exerted the energy that was required of me and nothing more and I didn't care. I was not going to wear myself out for a place that is feeding negative energy to it's employees by having them back stab each other. It was actually pretty gratifying. I did everything I was supposed to but without the stress.

By the time work is over, I'm ready for a workout!

Did I mention how awesome day 18 was? I was doing things I never thought I could do. My push ups felt awesome. I actually felt bad for Lisa, the instructor, and kept trying to help her because she was struggling. I'm ready to go again! But the next 3 days are rest days so I'm thinking I'll actually do workout 11 again and then 18 the next day and then jump into day 22. I've already had a couple of rest days and I'm so excited to get back into this. It makes me feel like I'm releasing so much crap that's been holding me down. I love it so much. I feel hopeful and focused. It's such a beautiful thing. I can't get enough. I am glad for my temporary bad day on Friday and my blah day on Sunday. I realize how great this feels because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment