Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 12 thoughts

Did it! Day 12 is in the bag. I'm dripping sweat and feeling great. Yes, I might be coughing and sneezing and my nose keeps getting plugged which makes my ears pop...but while I'm working out, I imagine the sickness pouring out of me and I end up feeling better. I'm going to admit, there was one exercise where I had a 15 lb kettle bell over my head and I had to do a forward lunge into a backward lunge without the lunging leg touching in the middle and I did so good on one side and then on the other I fell sideways. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't get the rest of that leg done (it was in the end anyway) and missed my skips but it was awesome. Even though today was legs and butt, my arms are killing me as I'm typing this and I absolutely love it.

Today's point: there is no quitting in this life. Things will come up to get us down but we just need to push through them. The end result will always be better. Sometimes bad things happen so that we have to grow, so we can know ourselves in the weakest and darkest moments. It's when we face them and surpass them that we truly know who we are and then we can grow as a person and can be ready for the good things that are coming. We can't wait for them, we have to find them. Get over the bad and move on!! If not, our eyes won't see the best parts of this world because we're keeping ourselves in the dark.


Time to drink my fluids and rest because I don't want to be sick. I want to keep going forward. I'm going to take care of my body so that I can do anything this world has to offer me. I'm going to take care of my mind so I can over come anything this world throws at me. I choose to be happy! I choose to be successful.





No comments:

Post a Comment